Becoming a Higher Education Program of international level Postgraduate Engineering within the next 10 years, which synergizes the various disciplines of Engineering Science with a holistic, organismic and synthetic approach to systems understanding.
Conducting Higher Education of Postgraduate level Engineering, research and community service with international quality and standard, with emphasis on mastery of analysis and synthesis field for system optimization in engineering with popular insight, national and international, in order to solve nation problems in engineering field.
- Produce graduates who have analytical, synthesis and evaluation skills as well as managerial in system engineering.
- Developing science in System Engineering.
- Applying science in System Engineering to the public.
- The realization of learning that emphasizes the mastery of the field of analysis and synthesis for system optimization in the field of engineering.
- Achievement of innovative research activities, in bisang Teknik Sistem with the formation of research umbrella and the growth of research culture.
- Achieving the improvement of written works and international publication manuscripts by increasing the intensity of lecturer and student activities in national and international scientific journal and publications.
- The achievement of educational cooperation, research, and community service improvement by establishing various national and international institutions cooperation.
The Master Program in Systems Engineering has been accredited with a B rating by the National Accreditation Board of Higher Education (BAN-PT).
SK Number: 212 / SK / BAN-PT / AK-XI / M / X / 2013
dated: October 19, 2013