Becoming a Postgraduate Engineering Higher Education Program which excellent standart in national level, which synergizes various disciplines of Engineering Science with holistic, organismic, and synthetic systems approach.
Conducting graduate level education, research and community service with excellent quality and standard at national level, with emphasis on mastery of analysis and synthesis field for system optimization in order to solve national problems.
- Produce graduates who::
- Able to perform analysis and synthesis in the field of system engineering
- Have managerial skills in system engineering
- Able to design and develop new and renewable energy , industrial, and environmental system engineering.
- Able to be the agent of change in society in the field of new and renewable energy, industrial, and environmental systems engineering.
- Produce research that solves real problems in the field of New and Renewable energy , industry, and environment system engineering and can be applied by the community.
- Produce a program of community service that can improve the productivity and welfare of the community and improve the quality of the environment with the application of environmentally friendly technology.
- Graduates of the Master Program in Systems Engineering have the basic skills of system engineering in performing systemic analysis and synthesis.
- The development of an effective, efficient and have quality study program that is recognized nationally and internationally.
- Increased participation in local and national policy making.
- Improved field lectures in accordance with the fields of new and renewable energy, industrial, and environmental systems engineering.
- Enhanced innovative research activities in systems engineering (new and renewable energy field, industry field and environment field).
- Improved national and international cooperation relation in the development of science in System Engineering.
- Increase research oriented to development in an integrated and sustainable.
- Improve cooperation with local governments in new and renewable energy, industry and environment systems engineering.
- Improve cooperation in education, research, and community service with national and international institutions.
- Increasing the number of applied research and problem solving on new and renewable energy, Industrial, and Environmental systems engineering.
- Increasing the number of activities that are implemented and oriented to community empowerment activities.
The Master Program in Systems Engineering has been accredited with a B rating by the National Accreditation Board of Higher Education (BAN-PT).
SK Number: 212 / SK / BAN-PT / AK-XI / M / X / 2013
dated: October 19, 2013